Judea International Export Import was founded in 1971 by Shlomo Gottfried (the chairman of its board), and has since gained vast experience and solid reputation as a marketer of top-quality acoustic ceiling brands and gypsum products. In its early days, the company operated in a small warehouse on Hamasger St. in Tel Aviv. Over the years, it has become a leading player in the local market, and expanded its operations to 4 branches, spread out to cover all of Israel: Haifa, in the northern region, Holon in the central region, Be’er Sheva in the south, and the main logistics center in Gan Yavne. The company employs roughly 55 people.
Import and Export
The company offers professional consulting services and supplies products for large, complex projects in the business and government sectors, including trade centers, offices, medical institutions, cultural institutions, aviation companies and more. The company maintains stable and diverse business relations with world-leading companies in its line of business, which it uses to import and market a wide variety of acoustic ceilings and gypsum products made from different materials for various purposes, with a rich selection of colors and designs. The company’s product range includes proven classics as well as innovative ceiling solutions that employ cutting edge technologies. The company exports products by selling to Israeli construction companies operating overseas.
- We see innovation as a fundamental condition for maintaining our position as leaders of the acoustic ceilings and gypsum market in Israel. We will, therefore, continue to test and survey the newest, most innovative products, technologies and application methods in the global market and, having studied them and experimented with their implementation, bring to Israel the very best products with the highest levels of finish and quality.
- As a leading provider of acoustic solutions, we will act to raise awareness of the importance of good acoustics, and the effect of a pleasant and healthy work environment on productivity.
- We will act to implement environmentally-friendly acoustic solutions by using recycled materials and ensuring that our products are healthy.
- We will act towards improving our services and strengthening the ties with our customers by using our well-oiled logistic system to deliver products quickly and on-schedule, and expanding our operations to include more areas of Israel, by opening new local branches.
- We will ensure that our products meet all the required standards for construction materials (Israeli Fire Safety Standard: SI 755).
- We offer excellent, reliable and professional consulting services, based on years of experience and an in-depth familiarity with the products and solutions we provide.